If tooth loss is affecting your life, we may recommend dental implants to restore form and function to your smile.
A tooth implant is a small titanium post that is surgically placed into the jaw. Our implant dentistry dentists will help you achieve an optimal outcome for your new smile. We are confident that dental implants will give you the durable, reliable, and beautiful smile you want.
Traditional titanium posts integrate with the jawbone for a few months after placement. They grow into the jawbone and work with it, just like real tooth roots do. Dental implants are the ideal foundation for replacement teeth.
Traditional implant dentistry requires a little more waiting on the patient’s part, but will ultimately produce a stable and realistic result.
- During your first appointment, your implant dentistry professional will surgically place the titanium post.
- You will be given approximately four to six months of recovery time. During this time, the bone will fuse with the tooth implant.
- We will design and place your new teeth, in the form of crowns, dental bridge, or dentures.
Continuity of Care
Your dental care will be more successful if the professionals you trust stand by you from start to finish., we will get to know you and your smile.
We won’t send you to someone else for your dental implants placement or restoration. We hope to make your implant dentistry experience both more convenient and effective by ensuring continuity of care. Our skilled professionals can both place and restore every tooth implant.
Mini Dental Implants
Mini dental implants are another great way to replace missing teeth for good. The Mini Dental Implants procedure differs from the traditional dental implants experience in the following ways:
- It is less invasive and takes less time
- Patients can receive their new teeth the same day of the surgery–no 4-6 months wait time
- They are smaller than traditional implants and can be used in areas with less bone volume than what is required for other implants
- They may require some readjustments down the line
We often recommend traditional dental implants for patients who truly want the next-best-thing to natural teeth. However, mini dental implants are another viable tooth replacement option for patients who want faster results or who have experienced jawbone deterioration.
Embrace the Benefits of Dental Implants
- Replace teeth without damaging the surrounding healthy teeth
- Prevent teeth from shifting and bite misalignment
- Regain a beautiful and confident smile
- Enjoy easy chewing, digestion, and speech
- Enhance your facial volume and appearance
- Use your new smile for a lifetime
Dental implants are easy to care for and can last up to a lifetime! If you are interested in using a tooth implant or a series of dental implants to restore your smile, contact our office today.