Urgent Emergency Dental Care for our Valued Patients
At Alta Dentistry, we understand that some dental problems can’t wait till next week. When something is wrong with your smile, or you are experiencing severe discomfort, you need emergency treatment from a reliable emergency dentist. We close late and are open on the weekends to better accommodate emergency patients!
Your dentist and our team are here to treat you to high-quality emergency dentistry in your time of need. If you need to see a dentist right away, don’t hesitate to call Alta Dentistry!
Examples of Dental Emergencies
What qualifies as a dental emergency? Some emergencies we often see include:
- Knocked-out permanent tooth
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Object stuck between the teeth
- Abscessed teeth
- Infected or swollen gums
- Painful toothache
- Extensive tooth decay
- Broken dental work
Dental emergencies may be cosmetic, physical, or both. Whatever specific problem arises for you, we will know how to assist you at Alta Dentistry. If you are in pain, rest assured that we will find the reason behind your toothache and provide you with relief right away.
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone at any time. If you or a loved one experience a dental emergency, remember to take the following steps.
- Call Alta Dentistry to request emergency dental care. Describe the nature of your problem and your emergency dentist will give you instructions. For serious emergencies, or if you are unable to reach us, call 911.
- If there are knocked out teeth or tooth fragments involved, find them and save them. Teeth can be kept in their proper socket, or in saltwater or milk. Bring them to your dentist when you come into the office.
- Clean the area if you have suffered cuts in the soft tissues.
- Bring broken dental work to your dentist if you are able to locate it.
- Take over-the-counter pain medication if necessary. Place a cold compress over the area to reduce swelling.
Stay calm and don’t worry. Our number one goal is to keep you smiling! We’ll help you regain your comfort and wellbeing as soon as possible at Alta Dentistry.
For any dental emergency, give us a call for quality urgent care. We will work closely with you until the problem is solved!